T-Mobile is the third largest wireless network operator in the United States with about 72.6 million subscribers. It’s a company that provides wireless voice and data services to its subscribers in the United States. The company’s headquarters are located in Washington which is in Seattle metropolitan area.
Benefits of T-Mobile
A lot of people today are switching to T-Mobile from other wireless carriers due to various benefits associated with the carrier. Some of these include;
- 1. Better Voice Quality. T-Mobile provides HD voice on all their phones. The voice quality is great when calling other T-Mobile subscribers or landlines.
- 2. They charge no fees when any of their lines go over their data limit. For most of their plans, they will only slow the speed, but if you have a 2 GB plan, they will cut off the connection but charge no fees.
- 3. For those with a family plan, each of the family members will get his or her data allocation. So if your daughter likes to stream on Netflix, it will not affect your data but hers.
- 4. They have a good customer service. Most customers say that T-Mobile has good customer service than other carriers such as AT&T. In fact, this was confirmed by a recent Nielsen survey that T-Mobile is number one for customer satisfaction. When you have a problem with your account, T-Mobile has online staff that are willing to help you out. With T-Mobile app, you can chat with one of their staff any time of the day.
- 5. T-Mobile provides a lot more data than Verizon for the same plan prices. For instance, a $45 plan of T-Mobile provides with 2 GB of data while the same plan of Verizon provides you with only 250mb of data.
- 6. For only $80 a month, you can get unlimited data from T-Mobile for 1 line. They also provide cheaper family plans than other carriers. You can get 4 lines for $160, and this includes the taxes and fees.
- 7. No surprises on your phone bill. T-Mobile’s unlimited plan has all the taxes and fees factored into the price, and this cost stays the same.
How to Switch to T-Mobile from Your Current carrier?
You would want to switch to another carrier when you become unsatisfied with your current carrier. However, you may be worried of their current device payment plan balance and early termination fees (ETF). But this is not an issue today thanks to switch2tmobile
T mobile can pay off your remaining installment balances associated with the purchase of your device (such as a phone or tablet). They also pay for ETFs for customers who switch to T-Mobile from other carriers like Verizon. What they will require from you is an image of your device payment plan balance or your final ETF bill from your previous carrier. The image should then be sent to them in the form of a .pdf, .png, or .jpg.
You don’t need to be stuck with your old carrier if you aren’t satisfied with its services. Time is now to enjoy the numerous benefits of T-Mobile.